CL3 Property Management is committed to responding to our tenants’ needs in a professional and timely manner. Please keep in mind that CL3 Property Management does not own your property. In many cases, owner or building approval will be needed for repairs. CL3 Property Management will work diligently with all parties in responding to your repair request.
Log into the Tenant Portal
Login to your tenant portal to view your lease and other important documents, set up auto rent payments and log maintenance requests.Maintenance Request
If you have an emergency request, please call our 24/7 emergency line at 773-227-2388, ext. 111 and leave a message. On call staff will be paged. If the emergency requires police, fire or medical assistance, call 911.Pay Rent Now
We now offer online rent payments for our tenants. Please login to the tenant portal to set up automated debit information for a one-time or recurring payment. A small convenience fee applies. If you would like to apply to rent one of our properties, click below.
Frequently Asked Questions +
- Please insure that you have turned in your notice to vacate form. If you cannot find this form, one can be requested from our office or found on your portal site.
- You have possession of the property through 11:59AM on the date you are vacating. All keys, remotes, access cards, gate openers, etc. must be returned to Management by the same day your lease ends. If you have to put the keys, etc. in the drop box, please put them in a bag or envelope labeled with what property they belong to.
- In order to return possession of the unit, ALL keys to the house must be brought to Management's office and turned in. The keys represent possession of the property. DO NOT LEAVE ANY KEYS OR GARAGE DOOR REMOTES AT THE PROPERTY. If you do not return ALL keys and remotes to the office, you will be charged at the daily rate for each day they are not returned.
- You must provide Management with a forwarding address. If you are returning the keys via the drop box, please include your forwarding address at that time.
- All utilities must remain on until the final day of your lease. Management will email you details on how to handle the transition of utilities.
- If vacating in the winter, please set the thermostat(s) no lower than 60 degrees with the heat on “Auto” to prevent freezing pipes.
- If vacating in the summer, please set the thermostat(s) no higher than 80 degrees with the A/C on “Auto” to prevent moisture build-up.
- If you owe any balance, those amounts must be satisfied prior to vacating the unit.
- You are required to have the unit professionally cleaned. Please provide us with a receipt of the cleaning from the company upon move-out.
- Lease term has expired or Agreement has been terminated in writing by both parties; and
- Lessee has given a written, paid thirty day (30-day) notice to vacate; and
- No damage has been done to Property or its contents, except normal wear tear; and
- Property is returned by Lessee professionally cleaned of all trash, debris and personal items removed; and,
- All rent, fees and charges have been paid by Lessee in full; and
- All door keys and amenity keys, mailbox keys, access cards, gate openers, garage door openers, if any, have been returned to Management.
Important Phone Numbers +
|City of Chicago City Services Hotline||311|
I would highly highly recommend using CL3 Property Management Property Management! I can only speak as a renter, but would wager to assume they provide the same level of fantastic service to any landlord as well.
I rented from CL3 Property Management for four years (I have been with them prior to them being CL3 Property Management). They consistently exceeded expectations in all situations I had during these four years. This included simple maintenance requests, direct debit for rent payment, contract adjustments and renewals and even handling frozen/exploded pipes last winter!!
Read More +
Our pipes burst in the building in the middle of the night (in the middle of the polar vortex week) and they had plumbers out the next morning working to get the WHOLE building up and running. We would have been without running water for days had CL3 Property Management not had a great relationship with their contractors.
They always have someone out within 24 hours of a request in a manner that works well for you; they will schedule around work or John, the property manager, will come over with them.
The CL3 Property Management team is very flexible and will handle each situation as an individual, I never felt like I was not important to them.
Upon deciding to purchase property, they worked with me to arrange a lease that would accommodate that situation (60-day notice to landlord). They kept checking in along the way to ensure that I was never at risk of being out on the street in case an offer went south.
This group’s professionalism and years of experience WELL exceeds that of other cookie-cutter companies. Their staff consists of people from a variety of backgrounds (realty, property management etc) which lends them to be far more understanding in all situations.
Special thanks to Brett, John and Ryan for assisting us along the way in our transition!!
- A. Puente